The Program Chair plans and organizes activities of students under the College and assists the Dean in curriculum development and planning, scheduling of classes, assignment of teaching loads, review and revision of the syllabi, program accreditation, development of instructional materials, as well as student
Program Chair, College of Educaiton
1. Holder of a Doctoral degree in Education or related field
2. Holder of a valid certificate of registration and Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT)
3. Teaching experience of at least (3) years in the tertiaty level and preferably, (2) years of administrative experience
4. A member in...
The Dean is responsible for, but not limited to, academic planning, enhancement of programs, curriculum, teaching, professional and program accreditation, faculty development and evaluation, student recruitment and retention, advising, budget development and allocation of resources.
Dean for College of Business and Accountancy
1. Holder of a Doctoral degree in Accountancy or Business related field
2. Preferably a Certified Public Accountant, holder of a valid certificate of Registration/PRC lincense & an accredited Accounting Teacher by the Board of Accountancy
3. Teaching experience of at least (5) years in the tertiary...
The International School Manila (ISM) invites qualified food service operators with catering and food court capabilities to apply for a canteen concessionaire space at the International School Manila, Inc.
Interested parties must have the following qualifications:
At least 3 years of experience in the food service business
Able to service at least 1,500 customers a day
Experience in serving an international menu
Able to provide vegetarian options
ISM DOES NOT ACCEPT FREESTANDING FOOD KIOSKS/CARTS.
Age 25 to 35 years of age
Work Experience in Fabrication/Manufacturing of S/S Tanks for Industrial Use - min. 3 years
For Quality Control Officer – 2 to 3 years experience as Quality Control
For Plant Production Supervisor – 3 years experience in Project
Management or plant related activity in Fabrication of S/S...
Description of Responsibilities:
The Senior Risk Management Officer will conduct risk assessments and related due diligence work for ADB's nonsovereign transactions (loans and guarantees) particularly with financial sector clients, as well as assess the profile of existing transactions. The incumbent will (i) recommend appropriate risk...
Urgent Hiring for Technical Support Representative (TSR) / Agent
Agent Level - Open to Undergraduates!
Apply NOW! And Start Up your career!
Answer and suggest technical products and services to clients over the phone
Resolve complaints by verifying problem and explaining the best solution
College graduate of ANY course / Completed at least 2 years in college - No work experience required (those with customer service oriented work exp eg. sales, hospitality, etc. are highly qualified)
High school graduate - At least six (6) months of call center experience
Must have basic...
• Knowledge in Animal Production specifically in Poultry Growing and/or Breeding Operations is highly preferred for the position;
• Candidate must possess a Professional License in Veterinary Medicine;
• Understand the relationship between nutrition and animal health and understanding in animal health...
UNIVET NUTRITION & ANIMAL HEALTHCARE COMPANY (UNAHCO) a subsidiary of UNITED LABORATORIES is looking for candidates with the following qualifications.
• Graduate of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science or related course. Preferably Licensed.
• Has a strong background in Poultry Health and Poultry Production.
• With good scholastic records, pleasing personality & must have excellent communication skills.
• Must know how to drive and a holder of a valid driver'...
The Mental Health Psychosocial Support Field Officer (MHPSS FO) provides support to the MHPSS Delegate in a continued manner, as well as add to the personal and professional skills needed, to contribute to the planning, implementation and reporting in relation to the MHPSS activities of the ICRC in Philippines. The MHPSS FO must perform his/her...
A successful candidate will have:
Bachelor’s degree in psychology
Minimum of 3 years work experience in MHPSS field
Extensive knowledge of local MHPSS services and other health services, staff and system
Related skills needed for MHPSS service delivery
Fluency in written and spoken English and...
Junior Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Documents financial actions by analyzing accounting optins.
2. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
3. Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
4. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting...
Graduate of BS Accountancy
At least 1 year experience in related fileds
The Conservation Enterprise Coordinator will be based in Puerto Princesa and will work closely with the Private Sector Engagement and Local Government Unit (LGU) Enterprise Development Specialist, the Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA) Resource Economist and his/her counterpart in Region 12 to support conservation finance...
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, conservation, business or a related field.
• 3-10 years of experience in municipal services, finance, agricultural development or agri-business, business/livelihoods promotion or a related field.
• Familiarity with payment for ecosystem services (including tourism,...
Project Overview: The TB Platforms for Sustainable Detection, Care, and Treatment Activity is designed to improve decentralized TB health systems by bolstering health program components at the regional, province, city, municipal, and community levels. With appropriate planning, oversight, and supervisory systems in place, health facilities will...
Minimum Requirements: Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Public Health policy or equivalent; Master’s degree or higher preferred;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in finance or health policy preferably in a non-government organization; • Knowledge and experience of US government...
The Land Use Planning Specialist will write the forest land use plans (FLUPs) of LGUs assisted by Protect Project in Palawan and Zamboanga City based on the FLUP outline provided by Protect. He/she will ascertain that the FLUP can be integrated in the CLUP, and in harmony with other resource management plans within the planning...
• An undergraduate degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Fisheries, Environmental Science or Land Use Planning; advanced studies in relevant fields, preferred;
• Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Land Use Planning, FLUP preferred. Similar experience working for an NGO, international organization, or...
HIRING OF VARIOUS POSTS
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development...
Job Summary: The Forest Land Use Plan (FLUP) Data Consolidator will collate, consolidate and arrange all data and information based on thematic subjects, in consideration of the FLUP outline provided by Protect, and determine data information gap. He/she will coordinate with the Land Use Planning Specialist on data collection and will also...
Maxceemum Corporation has opened a new division and is in need of the following full-time/part-time positions:
✓ Account Manager
✓ Account Supervisor
✓ Account Executive
✓ Office Personnel
✓ Office Assistant
✓ Data Encoder
✓ Online Advertiser
Interested Applicants must have the following:
✓ At least 20 years old and above
✓ At least High School Graduate as long as willing to be trained
✓ With or without experience in the marketing industry
✓ Excellent Personal Attitude
✓ Can start ASAP!
This includes a good compensation package for all those who are interested to ...
1. Acquiring, processing and registering customer invoice using quickbooks as an accounting system.
2. Monitor customer bills and preparing statement of accounts as a tool.
3. Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customer via phone, email or fax.
Knows basic Accounting at least
With experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Responsible for monitoring and maintaining smooth and intact accounting records and submission reports on time
Willing to work at STA. ROSA CITY, LAGUNA
College graduate, preferably major in Journalism or Mass Communication
Preferably with working knowledge of publishing tools such as Adobe InDesign
1 year experience as proofreader
1 year training in production work in a publishing firm
Knowledge in Pagemaker, Photoshop, or any related pagination or editing software...
College graduate with background in Marketing, Advertising or related course
At least 3 years experience in media sales (TV, print or digital), account management
Knowledge in basic computer operations
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Influencing and negotiation skills, presentation skills