Junior Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Documents financial actions by analyzing accounting optins.
2. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
3. Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
4. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
5. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
8. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy regulations.
9. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graduate of BS Accountancy
At least 1 year experience in related fileds