Job Description The Deputy Team Leader will take a key role in program coordination. In addition, the Deputy Team Leader will support the major planning and reporting requirements of the Program and will coordinate the Senior Management Team on the timely submission of program deliverables. The Deputy Team Leader will also have a key role in seeing that Program Governance arrangements (Program Committees and Working Groups) are met.
In addition, the Deputy Team Leader will take responsibility for the day-to-day line management of program monitoring and evaluation and program partnerships staff.
Qualification 1) Post-secondary qualification in education, or a related discipline, with at least 10years’ experience working on development programs
2) Demonstrated experience undertaking program planning, preferably related to education policy in the Philippines
3) Exceptional ability to develop and maintain results-focused stakeholder relationships in a complex environment
4) High-level interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications skills.
5) Demonstrated ability to work in a team, work sensitively in a complex, cross cultural operating environment.
6) Demonstrated capability for problem solving and sound judgement.