- As a support service to different departments, this position shall provide vehicular service to employees
for effective delivery of services to external clientele/partners.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Drives designated vehicle as requested by employees.
2. Monitors the maintenance schedule of assigned vehicle and properly inform the Administrative
Supervisor of its schedule.
3. Maintains cleanliness of the assigned vehicle at all times.
4. Delivers and picks up documents, if there are no scheduled trips.
5. Assists the Marketing Department in its physical set-up during events.
6. Prepares daily, weekly and monthly accomplishment reports.
7. Performs other relevant job functions as maybe assigned from time to time.
With pleasant and sharp disposition, organized, systematic and good judgment.