DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resource management, and energy and climate change.
DAI seeks a qualified candidate to fill a position under the USAID-funded Facilitating Public Investment (FPI) project. The Senior Software Developer will be part of a team of international and national experts working with the BIR in developing its e-filing and e-payment systems. We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Senior Software Developer
· Proven working experience in software engineering
· At least seven years’ relevant experience in the field of software development
· BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL (Oracle Database, PL/SQL)
· Excellent knowledge of HTML and XML.
· Experience with test-driven development
· Mastery in software engineering tools
· Ability to document requirements and specifications
· Familiarity with software development methodology and processes
For a copy of the scope of work of the positions, please email [email protected]. No phone inquiries will be accepted. All applicants should send a resume and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than February 10, 2017. Only short-listed, qualified candidates will be contacted.