Duties and Responsibilities:
The CDF is under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and works closely with the Project Agriculturist and Agribusiness Specialist in matters of coconut and intercrops production development and marketing of whole nuts and other agricultural products produced by the coco farmers. Generally, the CDF is mainly responsible in the formation and strengthening of coco farmers association and cooperatives, mobilization of coco farmers organization in the identification and consolidation of large volume of whole nuts in the Project areas and accessing of support
from LGUs and relevant government agencies and private institutions.
Specifically, he/she will perform the following tasks:
(1) Conducts organizing and organizational strengthening of farmers, women and youth associations and cooperatives;
(2) Conducts/facilitates project orientations and organizational and technical trainings for the partner community organizations;
(3) Mobilizes the partner community organizations in the consolidation and marketing of whole nuts; (4) Facilitates technical and material supports for the development of beneficiary farmers coco farms and intercrops;; (5) Conducts profiling of coco farms and partner community organizations within the Project areas.
(1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in social work, community development, coop management, agriculture, agribusiness, social
science, public administration, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus;
(2) Minimum of five years’ experience in community development work facilitating/managing capacity building interventions to cooperatives and other business organizations and implementation of agribusiness projects
for the community;
(3) Has project management skills; (4) Has considerable knowledge and experiences in community organizing and
Interested applicants may e-mail their detailed CV with 3 references, cover letter along with a recent photograph to the HR
Manager at [email protected] before March 31, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.