Duties and Responsibilities:
The MES works closely with the Project Team members to gather and validate pertinent data and information regarding the accomplishment of the Project periodically. The MES shall also maintain a database to store and update regularly data about the profiles of the Project beneficiaries and areas and overall accomplishments of the Project.
Specifically, he/she will perform the following tasks:
(1) Assists in the designing, planning and implementation of an effective M&E system for the project;
(2) Monitors progress of implementation of the Project based on its periodic physical and financial targets and established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
(3) Assists in the conduct of evaluation/impact assessment studies to ensure the achievement of desired outcomes;
(4) Collects, compiles and analyses data from field (baseline data) and from reports submitted by members of the Project Team and prepares consolidated progress reports;
(5) Reviews M&E findings and best practices and disseminates information to Project team, and management to facilitate evidence-based planning, learning and informed decision-making;
(6) Defines the roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders in project monitoring and evaluation including the
(1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, economics, agriculture, statistics, accountancy, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus;
(2) Minimum of five years- experience in monitoring and evaluation work;
(3) Excellent oral and written communication skills;
(4) Able to manage/work in a complex environment;
(5) Has project management skills, i.e. planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
(6) Organized, efficient, reliable, supportive, and flexible in a high stress, multi-task environment;
(7) Must be computer expert in word processing, excel, powerpoint, database program and designing of publication materials;
(8) Good grasp of Mindanao social realities is a plus.
The MES shall work fulltime covering the whole Project areas and be based at the Project Management Office at Kidapawan City, North Cotabato.
Interested applicants may e-mail their detailed CV with 3 references, cover letter along with a recent photograph to the HR
Manager at [email protected] before March 31, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.