We are in need of Digital Marketing Associate and Executive Assistant!
Computer-related courses are prioritized. *For all interested applicants. Please make sure to attach your resume we do not entertain walk-ins. *Must be willing to be trained. Applicant must have EXCEPTIONAL SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH , Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, and Verbal Communication Job Type: Full-time
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.