DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
Job Summary: The Forest Land Use Plan (FLUP) Data Consolidator will collate, consolidate and arrange all data and information based on thematic subjects, in consideration of the FLUP outline provided by Protect, and determine data information gap. He/she will coordinate with the Land Use Planning Specialist on data collection and will also participate in Protect and TWG discussions where data and information are main issues under discussion, and assist in the preparation of presentation material for each FLUP.
This is a seventy (70) - person-days level of effort engagement whose main deliverables would be data set for each LGUs within the various project sites. Based in Manila, this position reports to the Biodiversity Conservation Advisor and will travel to various project sites.
• An undergraduate degree in any relevant field where data and information management is inhered.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience dealing with data and information collation, consolidation and arrangement.
• A demonstrated ability to effectively interact with external stakeholders and project team.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment is a must;
• Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you are interested in being considered, please send an updated CV with letter of intent along with three references to [email protected] no later than October 7, 2018. In the subject line, please indicate the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.