Employment Duration: Fixed-Term Position for One (1) Year
Duty Station: National Office, Makati City
Deadline of Applications: January 20, 2019
• Be the lead in child safeguarding and safeguarding, providing expert advice and guidance to staff, representatives, beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
• Be the first point of contact for child and/or adult safeguarding concerns, providing timely, relevant support and advice.
• Takes full responsibility in reporting safeguarding concerns, incidents and cases in the organization’s global Datix reporting system
• Will combine elements of capacity building and monitoring while enforcing compliance, accountability, management and advocacy
Qualifications and Experience
• Child protection. safeguarding practice in or outside country; commitment to children’s rights
• Design, develop, conduct training in English and Filipino for adults and children
• Excellent communication, mediating and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well with young people, parents/ carers, colleagues and professionals
• Self-sufficient, proactive self-motivating; work and run projects on own initiative
• Provide long distance support; establish supportive relationships and networks; travel and work within challenging environments
• Experience in family-based safety/ child protection/ safeguarding services with diverse groups and manage and undertake complex child protection and safeguarding and/or disciplinary investigations is desirable
• Strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and principled decision-making
Kindly submit your applications to: https://www.savethechildren.net/jobs/job-details/6224
Save the Children’s recruitment procedures and reference checks reflect our commitment to protect children
Applications are expected to commit to our vision, mission and values.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. View job posts on our website: http://www.savethechildren.net/jobs