Seeking a qualified and experienced restaurant GM
Applicants must be:
- Hard working
- Able to work well in a team
- Proficient in English
- Fast learning
- Experienced in working in a high pace restaurant environment (experience preferred)
- Daily meal allowance
- Hotel and restaurant management bachelor degree
- 1 year experience minimum
The Conservation Enterprise Coordinator will be based in Puerto Princesa and will work closely with the Private Sector Engagement and Local Government Unit (LGU) Enterprise Development Specialist, the Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA) Resource Economist and his/her counterpart in Region 12 to support conservation finance...
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, conservation, business or a related field.
• 3-10 years of experience in municipal services, finance, agricultural development or agri-business, business/livelihoods promotion or a related field.
• Familiarity with payment for ecosystem services (including tourism,...
The Land Use Planning Specialist will write the forest land use plans (FLUPs) of LGUs assisted by Protect Project in Palawan and Zamboanga City based on the FLUP outline provided by Protect. He/she will ascertain that the FLUP can be integrated in the CLUP, and in harmony with other resource management plans within the planning...
• An undergraduate degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Fisheries, Environmental Science or Land Use Planning; advanced studies in relevant fields, preferred;
• Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Land Use Planning, FLUP preferred. Similar experience working for an NGO, international organization, or...
Description: A game master / supervisor is a person who acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for a multiplayer role-playing game.
Responsibilities: - Assist in planning and facilitating gaming events. - Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to player’s...
Requirements: - University background in (mechanical) engineering, performing arts or tourism with at least 3 years’ experience. - High performance on time management, organizational skills, planning, sales & marketing, presentation skills. - Must be near-native English speaker / writer. - High knowledge of local Palawan market.