The Security Coordinators are in charge of direct supervision and handling of accounts. They are responsible for ensuring compliance to service contracts, service level agreements, KPIs, as well as delivery of value added services. They are appointed to address concerns of both the client and the security personnel, and to initiate...
Bachelor’s Degree; with background in Military or Law enforcement;
At least 5 years of experience in security, with 2 years in a supervisory or higher rank handling over 100 security personnel;
Experience and knowledge in security audit, risk assessment, client relations;
Additional credentials in BOSH, CSP, PSEM, etc...
· Must be a graduate of BS. Psychology or Behavioral Science
· Preferably female, 30 to 45 yrs. old
· Proficient in English oral and written communication
· 5 to 10 yrs. solid experience with a reputable company preferably in a Japanese firm
· Champion in Human Resource
· Champion in Policy...
· Must be a graduate of BS. Accountancy
· Must be a CPA
· Preferably 25 to 30 yrs. old, Male or Female
· Good scholastic records
· Good communication skills both in written and in oral
· Expert in Windows preferably Excel
· At least 2 years of experience in Cost Accounting in a manufacturing...