• Performs advance remote PC/Mac/mobile devices/home technology diagnostic and repair, optimization, and setup of client devices.
• Able to effectively troubleshoot and support clients on latest devices/technology as soon as they are released to the market, leveraging your product category knowledge and actively finding support resources...
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Good Oral and Written Communication skills
• Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule
• Fresh graduates/...
The role of the Service Desk Analyst is to support the effective functioning of the Health Clubs division’s information technology network, applications, and desktop equipment through incident, problem and service request management.
Receive and log requests...
Must have advanced knowledge of Active Directory (Group, policies, etc.)
Working knowledge of Google Apps for Work suite preferred but not required
At least 3 – 5 years’ of working experience in a similar position
Thorough knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
The Account Executive is a full-time business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for gaining market share through the development of new accounts in a specific location. This person must possess influencing and strategic selling skills needed to sell to small, medium, and large corporations.
• Aggressively pursue...