DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that Admin will continuously and efficiently provide the company with competent and qualified manpower by ensuring the match between and individual qualifications vis-avis the organizations manpower requirement.
- Manages industrial relations to affect mutually beneficial climate to employer and employees, ensuring industrial peace and harmony.
- Ensures strict implementation of company’s code of discipline, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Initiates personnel action such as regularizations, transfer and merit adjustment.
- Attends handles and manages complaints and grievances and provide counseling when needed.
- College graduate, 4 year course preferably Management or Psychology, MA is an advantage.
- With at least 2 years of experience in handling people
- With knowledge in training and general office management
- 25 years of age and above
You need to login or Register to apply for this job