EQUIPMENT UTILIZATION AND MAINTENANCE OFFICER
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares maintenance schedules and ensures strict observance thereof.
- Plans and coordinates the preventive maintenance of all forklift and prime mover truck.
- Monitors productivity (utilization), fuel oil and tire consumption of every equipment.
- Responsible for assessing & evaluating conditions of equipment to be repaired and parts to be replaced.
- Prepare analysis and recommendation report on repair, maintenance and equipment status.
- Prepare monthly summary of equipment utilization and repair report, fuel & oil consumption report
- College graduate 4 year course preferably Mechanical Engineer.
- With at least 2 years of experience in job related
- Can work under pressure and computer Literate.
- Knowledge in heavy equipment and its spare parts.
Kindly send your updated resume to [email protected] or submit personally to our head office located at Dela Rosa Centre, 7603 Dela Rosa Street, Pio Del Pilar Makati City.
You need to login or Register to apply for this job