DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES
- Report directly to the Operation Officer and to the General Manager on matters relating to Forwarding and Trucking Operations;
- Assist the Operations Officer in marketing the trucking and forwarding services of the company to interested and potential clientele based on the target set by the Management.
- Prepare, Receive, Release budget for each transaction from the Operations Officer and release the same to the Cargo Facilitator;
- Receive, Check and Validate liquidations submitted by the cargo facilitator and submit the same to the Operations Officer for his signature;
- Shall conduct a random field visitation to validate that procedures set by the Management for the Operations are complied with.
- Perform other function/s related to one’s tasks / area of coverage that may be assigned from time to time.
- Gives regular update to Forwarding client/s, Link Ri superiors or status of client cargoes until full delivery.
- Extends good customer service and on-call 24/7, when needed, in operations.
- 23 years old and above (case to case basis);
- At least College graduate; With marketing background and good PR;
- Trainable and willing to learn.
- Willing to go on field work and on-call 24/7;
- Preferably knows how to interpret truck catalog and other mechanical designs.
- Good in Oral and Written Communication
- Supervisory and Management Skills and experience.
- With training, skills, and experience relating to logistics industry;
You need to login or Register to apply for this job