DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with set revenue targets on a monthly basis
- Develops yearly strategies and goals for the Trucking and Forwarding Operations.
- Reports to the General Manager on matters relating to the profitability strategies, throughput and maintenance concerns, and other related issues in both Trucking and Forwarding Operations;
- Markets the trucking and forwarding services of the company to interested and potential clientele based on the target set by the Management;
- Ensure safety standards in processing operational transactions are followed as set by the concerned governing bodies of the government; Conducts and ensures pre-operations safety check.
- Decides on who and what transactions to be assigned to either in-house and external fleet (sub-contractors);
- Monitor, Inform and Update the General Manager and client of the status of the transaction;
- Shall monitor trips of drivers, trucks and verify schedules of drivers and helpers;
- Coordinate details of the trip and delivery with client and other concerned persons
- 30 years old and above (case to case basis);
- At least College graduate;
- With training skills and experience relating to heavy duty equipments and prime mover trucks;
- Preferably with Managerial Skills and able to supervise persons under his care and jurisdiction;
- With marketing background and good PR;
- Willing to go on field work and on-call 24/7;
- With good moral character and knows how to follow instructions.
- Preferably knows how to interpret truck catalog and other mechanical designs.
Kindly send your updated resume to [email protected] or submit personally to our head office located at Dela Rosa Centre, 7603 Dela Rosa Street, Pio Del Pilar Makati City.
You need to login or Register to apply for this job