The Marketing Associate is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads to support the Marketing Team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company will speak to those needs.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
• Experience in the Security industry preferred
• At least 2 years’ experience in telemarketing, lead generation and/or B2B
• Demonstrate ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.