BrightMinds Therapy Center is a therapy center for children with special needs. We provide speech and occupational therapy services to children with autism, Down’s syndrome, ADHD, ADD, etc. We are looking for a receptionist/admin assistant that will help oversee the day-to-day operations of the therapy center. The ideal candidate will interact daily with parents and children and must be professional in all aspects of his/her job. He or she must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Your duties will include:
• Answering the phone and responding to inquiries
• Participating in administrative staff meetings and maintaining employee directory.
• Assisting in payroll duties.
• Making sure that all business permits and employee benefits are up to date.
• Interacting with clients and addressing their concerns.
• Document management.
• Attend to walk-in inquiries
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Coordinate with other admin staff and therapists regarding changes in schedules
• Discusses with new clients the center's policies
• Must have exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written).
• Must have spent at least two years in college. Medical background a plus.
• Exemplary attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work.
• Collaborate with others/create and sustain positive working relationships.
• Must be prompt and responsible.
• Must be a people person and willing to interact with children.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Photoshop skills a plus.