Posted by:Loanworks Technologieson January 10, 2019 2:48 pm
LWT (Loanworks Technologies Pty Ltd) is a market leading solution provider specializing in proven turnkey solutions across the mortgage, telecommunications, information technology and broader SME industries.
We are looking for a talented Loan Admin Officer to be part of our growing team. The ideal candidate brings technical and business expertise and maturity and work closely with the team in Australia to meet the timely completion of deliverables.
• You will have a passion for dealing with people from all walks of life and have a natural ability to provide exceptional customer service whilst ensuring the needs of customers are met.
• Process mortgage applications from preparation of loan application up to settlement and in some case, working on post settlement tasks.
• Must have vast understanding of the loan process.
• Collate file information, prepare files, and follow up on missing information
• Unconditional Approval – Settlement process
• Customer & lender communication
• Post-settlement customer service
• General administration
• 1-3 years of credit/loan processing experience (Australian mortgage experience is advantage)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Studies or Finance/Accounting
• Must be Internet savvy with a very good understanding of web research techniques
• Very good Internet Browser, Excel and Outlook skills
• Must have excellent English verbal, written and comprehension
• Strong communication skills especially via telephone and email
• Must be capable of using own initiative to find solutions to problems
• Must be able to multi-task and have excellent time management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines
• Must be able to comprehend instructions from managers and carry out tasks un-supervised
• Very good typing skills.
• Very good understanding of mortgage process.
• Must have customer-oriented attitude.
• Must meet Key Result Areas below to be qualified to this role.
• 10 Full-Time position(s) available.