Posted by:Chemonics International Incorporatedon January 16, 2019 3:38 pm
The Project Researcher is primarily responsible for coordinating and administering research studies associated with key E-PESO institutional partners with the aim of formulating and implementing policies to faciliate adoption of e-payment solutions for the institution. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that activities comply with the prime E-PESO contract and Chemonics policies and procedures, and for day-today project management and facilitating communication with partner institution counterparts.
The Project Researcher will undertake or assume responsibility for research tasks as specified or delegated by Component 1 Lead.
Specific responsibilities for the Project Researcher include:
• Understand the research requirements of each E-PESO activity project assigned.
• Define the research objective, the analysis framework, and the research methodology to implement the research activity.
• Engage E-PESO partner institutions during data collection through training, workshops or dialogues to facilitate efficient and effective collection of data.
• Set-up and maintain data collection and analysis systems in support of E-PESO research activities.
• Act as the primary administrative point of contact for internal project personnel and as the principal liaison for partner institutions for data gathering.
• Keep any proprietary data/information shared with the E-PESO activity confidential and maintain strict information-sharing protocols to ensure we maintain the trust of partner institutions.
• Manage implementation of research projects and / or tasks assigned by Component 1 Lead in accordance with approved workplan.
• Bachelor’s degree in international development, finance, economics, marketing, or related field of study.
• At least three (3) years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a development consulting, banking or financial institution
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational, communication, and report writing skills
For more details, please request full Scope of Work (SOW) via email to [email protected]
Send electronic submission to [email protected] by January 18, 2019. Please include cover letter and resume. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.