Online English Tutor
Online English Writing Tutors
We are looking for highly motivated people who have the passion for teaching and writing to become part of our growing elite team of English Writing Tutors.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
Our English Writing Tutors enjoy the following compensation, benefits, and perks:
- Ability to manage their paycheck or control earnings, starting from Php 16,500 to Php 30,000++ per month
- Enjoy regular performance-based incentives
- Additional premium for night shift
- Work on a semi-flexible work schedule, giving tutors the ability to leave the office after completing scheduled tasks
Duties and Responsibilities
Our English Writing Tutors are responsible for the following:
- Review essays of high school and college students from around the world, mostly from the United States, Australia, and Canada
- Guide students towards appropriate revisions for their written work
- Offer praise to strong writing strategies to motivate the students
- Teach writing techniques and grammar via written instructions
- Full-time, regular positions
- Office-based work
- Day or night shift available
- Output-based compensation
- With paid 2-week training
- No face-to-face consultation; purely written communication
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
If you are interested, walk in at our office.
Our office is located at 7/F Felina Corporate Plaza, #5 Eastwood Ave., Eastwood City Cyberpark, Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City.
We entertain applicants from Monday to Friday, and our exam schedules are as follows: 9:30 AM and 1 PM. Please bring a copy of your resume and/or transcript of records (if available). Be prepared for a written English proficiency and essay writing knowledge exam.
Our company is commited to developing and delivering high-quality customer and education support programs with state of the art technology.
Our Partner Client and Management Team are seasoned professionals with years of experience in online learning. We are dedicated to student success by hiring, training, and managing the best tutors available.
Interested applicants must have the following characteristics:
- Graduate of any 4-year degree/course
- Excellent command of the English language, specifically in written communication
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt to change, commitment to work, self-motivation, openness towards feedback, and strong work ethics
- Willingness to work on night shifts
- Proficient in using the computer, online research, and other relevant applications
Though not required, applicants who have the following will have an advantage:
- A degree in a writing-extensive field such as but not limited to education, literature, English studies, and communication
- Experience in ESL teaching
- Teaching experience, especially in writing, composition, or any related subjects
You need to login or Register to apply for this job