If you are young, motivated and love to read, join us and be a LAW INDEXER! We promise regular day shift working hours and time for fun, family and friends. THE JOB is full-time and offers a potential income above industry standard but does not require selling, overtime or graveyard shifts. Primary tasks include analyzing and classifying documents on LAW, POLITICAL SCIENCE AND OTHER LEGAL RELATED SUBJECTS using a standard coding system for a Periodicals Indexing Project.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE can start immediately and must have:
- Above average English Grammar proficiency
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- A college degree or at least a 4th-year college level education of Political Science, English, Journalism, Library Science, Communication Research or Literature. Law students and graduates have an edge.
- Voracious reader
- Basic Typing, Computer and Internet proficiency
- Pleasing personality and is a fast learner
- Previous work experience as a writer, legal indexer and/or legal researcher is an advantage
Please email Resume with Photo to
Exam schedule will be sent to you
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
You need to login or Register to apply for this job