– Set an appointment with clients (from inquiries/leads that will be provided)
– Assist clients in tripping or site orientation at their preferred property (main focus)
– Market properties online (when not assisting clients)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
– Full-time employment
– Monthly salary (that will eventually be very compeThank youve)
– No quota, no saturation or flyering
– Opportunity to own shares in the company
– Potential fast promotion
– Planned benefits and incentives
HomeAssist.ph is a real estate startup business that aims to make Philippine homebuying convenient, efficient and standardized using an online platform for a global reach. We are composed of a really small team at the moment and are looking for new team members that will help us grow this starting business to a nationwide brand in 5-10 years. We have recently been accepted to undergo a startup incubation/acceleration by a top startup accelerator here in the country that we hope will help us accelerate the growth of this business with funding, mentorship and overall support.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
– Filipino citizen
– Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field. Those who completed at least 2 years in college may be considered.
– Preferably with own laptop/computer with reliable internet connection (but not required).
– High priority will be given to newly licensed real estate brokers wanting to build real estate sales experience or experienced/new licensed real estate salepersons.
– Sales experience in real estate or in any other industry is an advantage (but not required).