Posted by:Red Dot Design Inc.on January 25, 2018 5:30 pm
1. Develop and effectively execute sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales targets.
2. Prepare and analyze sales performance tools and reports, including trends analysis to monitor and improve sales results.
3. Create and ensure business proposals for new and existing opportunities.
4. You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
5. Create and achieve sales and profitability targets
6. With liaison function. i.e. communicate and coordinate Sales Team activities
7. Performs other related duties as required.
Education : Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
Experience : At least 3-5 year(s) managerial experience is required for this position
Skills : Relationship savvy
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Possesses interpersonal and people management skills
Persuasive and result oriented
Able to maintain and establish a good relationship with remotely located colleague, manager and staff