Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Troubleshooting of servers & network related problems; on-site diagnosis, isolation, assessment and preventive maintenance;
- Testing new releases of network operating systems, network software and new server hardware, and recommending network solutions and products to customers as necessary.
- A degree in any I.T. or computer related course
- Minimum of two (2) years technical experience
- Proven competency in network administration and server operating systems, preferably with background in Virtualization technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and with strong customer service orientation
- Certifications are an advantage
You need to login or Register to apply for this job