Accounting and Finance Manager
The Accounting and Finance Manager will be performing an essential role in formulating and executing appropriate accounting processes and policies. He/she will be carrying out accounting responsibilities such as processing, analyzing and reporting various financial data and transactions. He/she will also be in-charge in providing timely and accurate processing of the company’s payroll.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- CPA Licensure is an advantage but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office especially in Excel is a must.
- Preferably 5 Yrs and up Experienced Employees specializing in Accounting and Financial reporting, Payroll, Tax returns preparation & filing, Annual reports, and equivalent.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City, National Capital Region.
- 1 Full-time position available.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounting and Financial Reporting – review and recording of transactions based on supporting documents , preparation and submission of monthly and year to date reports, and maintenance of accounting records and books of accounts.
- Payroll Services.
- Tax Returns Preparation and Filing.
- Annualization – preparation of annual reports and financial statements.
For interested applicants:
1. Send us an email to: [email protected]/
recruitment @ impacttrainingph . com
With the subject: "Application for <Position> from <Last Name, First Name>"
Example: Application for Accounting and Finance Manager from Dela Cruz, Juan
Contact us thru (02) 534-51-84
Contact us thru 0915-326-3005 (Ms.Bea)
For more details you can check and like our Facebook page:
You need to login or Register to apply for this job