Posted by:Insurance Commissionon May 5, 2019 3:56 pm
Pay Grade : PG 6
Division : Planning and Management Division
No. of Vacancy : 1
INSURANCE COMMISSION’S RECRUITMENT POLICIES:
1. Applicants must meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the vacant position/s.
2. The IC APPLICATION FORM should be answered completely and accurately. We require applicants to fill out all items (position, dates in the format of mm/dd/yyyy, etc.) or indicate N/A if item is not applicable in the application form. All information shall be treated with strictest confidentiality.
3. Submit the following documents with your IC APPLICATION FORM:
a. APPLICATION LETTER addressed to:
Deputy Insurance Commissioner – Management Support Services
1071 United Nations Avenue, Manila 1000 Philippines
b. UPDATED CV/RESUME/PERSONAL DATA SHEET (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) WITH PASSPORTSIZED PHOTO
c. WORK EXPERIENCE SHEET (Attachment to CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
d. TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS AND DIPLOMA
e. CERTIFICATE OF RELEVANT SEMINARS/ TRAINING PROGRAMS ATTENDED
f. CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY/BOARD RATING/PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
g. LATEST INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT (IPA) FORM FOR GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL
Incomplete application shall be excluded in the screening.
4. Applicants may send their credentials to the abovementioned address or through [email protected]. They may also submit the documents personally at the reception lobby of the IC Building, 1071 United Nations Avenue, Manila.
5. The documents listed below should be on hand and ready once requested:
a. Original copy for authentication: Transcript of Records, Diploma, Certificate of Seminars/Training Programs Attended and Certificate of Eligibility/ Board Rating
b. Certificate/s of Employment with Duties & Responsibilities
c. NSO copy of Birth Certificate and Marriage Contract (if applicable)
d. NBI Clearance
6. Submission of the required documents and/or information shall serve as the applicant’s consent for the Human Resource Division (HRD) to collect, record, organize, update, use, and consolidate their personal information in processing their application for appointment in connection to Republic Act (RA) No. 10173 (Act), also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
7. Deadline of submission of application is on 17 MAY 2019. Applications received beyond the deadline shall not be acted upon.
For the IC APPLICATION FORM AND WORK EXPERIENCE SHEET, you may visit the website of the Insurance Commission: www.insurance.gov.ph. For further inquiries, you may please contact the HRD at Telephone Numbers 5243548 / 5238461-70 local 106.
Only applicants who are shortlisted shall be contacted to take the pre-employment assessments (interview and examination) to be scheduled and administered by HRD from 20 to 24 May 2019.
The Insurance Commission encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of Indigenous Communities, and those from any Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities (SOGI) to send their applications.
05 May 2019