* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick-up according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
* Perform Inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilization.
* Complete diary logs into inventory
* Report any discrepancies
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
* Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
* 22 to 35 years old
* At least High School graduate
* Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
* Proficiency in inventory systems
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Ability to lift heavy objects