1. Acquiring, processing and registering customer invoice using quickbooks as an accounting system.
2. Monitor customer bills and preparing statement of accounts as a tool.
3. Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customer via phone, email or fax.
4. Record payments by entering the info an accounting software – quickbooks. In general, you must include the date paid, amount, mode of payment and any balance due.
5. Reconcile the accounts receivable to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
6. Generate/Prepare monthly, quarterly or annual reports which includes detail on paid and unpaid accounts and other accounts receivable activity.
Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.