- Assists Chief Finance Officer in developing and executing the Audit plan and contribute the internal audit function by identifying risks associated with the hospital business objectives and evaluating the controls in place.
- Performs and controls the full Audit cycle including risk management over operations effectiveness and financial reliability.
- Determines Internal Audit scope.
- Implements the annual audit plan set by the Chief Finance Officer and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Obtains, analyzes, and evaluates accounting documentation, historical reports, data and flowchart.
- Prepares and presents reports that reflects Audit results and document process.
Graduate from a college or university with a degree In Accounting, or equivalent
Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Must have at least one to three years auditing experience
With proven knowledge of Auditing standards and procedures, rules and regulations
Results-, people- and service-oriented, ability to work under pressure, assertive, hardworking and resourceful, willing to work on a flexible schedule.