Inbound Sales Representatives
· Identifies opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products to customers
· Establishes and maintains high level of customer satisfaction in all sales and non-sales interactions.
· Follow up B2B transactions with customers via Phone or email.
· Handles inquiries and complaints about product requirements.
· Respond to inbound customer queries through different communication channels (Phone, chat, email or as requested by the project) mainly through phone.
· Assist with product or application related inquiries.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Documents all customer assistance reports, diagnostic steps, and corrective action taken using the designated tracking software.
· Graduate of a four year bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
· At least 1 year of solid BPO experience is required.
· Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
· Knowledgeable in using different computer applications mainly with Microsoft Office.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Business savvy and a quick thinker.
· Team player
· Ability to handle pressure and multitask effectively.
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Willing to work on shifting schedules.
You need to login or Register to apply for this job