or Create a new account
on May 10, 2017 11:27 am
1. Develops accounting systems, monitoring, evaluating, and updating all financial controls and systems
2. Implements internal controls, policies and procedures to safeguard business assets
3. Oversees senior accountants of each company to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
4. Performs or oversees internal audits as needed; prepares or facilitates preparation of financial schedules for external audits
5. Analyzes financial data and provides recommended input to achieve organizational goals
6. Provides tax advice and prepares all necessary financial schedules required
7. Oversees and coordinates finance operations of several companies, recommending and implementing strategies to maximize profitability for the companies.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or accounting related field
2. Current CPA license maintained throughout employment period
3. Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, internal control policies and inter-company accounting
4. Extensive experience working with various accounting software
5. 5 years’ experience in accounting related field
6. 7 years’ management or supervisory experience
7. Corporate finance and operations experience, a plus
8. Strong analytical and communication skills, written and verbal
9. Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to interact well with all levels of various organizations
10. Proficient computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, preferred
11. Dealership accounting experience a plus.
Attractive salary package commensurate with experience includes 401(K), vacation/sick leave and partial medical insurance.
Please forward your resume with any additional questions to:
Register and Apply