• Performs advance remote PC/Mac/mobile devices/home technology diagnostic and repair, optimization, and setup of client devices.
• Able to effectively troubleshoot and support clients on latest devices/technology as soon as they are released to the market, leveraging your product category knowledge and actively finding support resources.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Good Oral and Written Communication skills
• Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply