· Creates Kaizen Plans and Programs and spearheads the planning, development and approval of the overall kaizen direction in the dealer with the buy in of all stakeholders.
· Leads in the development of the dealer kaizen culture through the following activities such as Suggestion System, QC Circle Activities, Kaizen Trainings, Internal Kaizen Activities, Obeya Room etc.
· Cascades know how by creating a training plan and conducting kaizen trainings to all team members thereby creating a culture of continuous improvement.
· Monitors and controls the progress of kaizen activities.
· Ensures sustainably of kaizen activities.
· Track, monitor and report regularly on kaizen project status
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree preferably in the filed of Industrial Engineering , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent with related training in the use of Productivity tools such as Ishikawa Diagram, Quality Circles or lean manufacturing.
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· willing to invest time and energy in the continuous learning of Kaizen principles and tools
· strong leadership skills with the ability to facilitate teams and influence direction