Responsible for planning and purchasing direct materials ensuring continuity of supply in adherence to original budget/revised forecast target and inventory target level.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Materials Requirement Planning using ERP
• Generate purchase order as per ERP design.
o Request for quotation (RFQ) from suppliers thru fax or email if necessary.
o PO approval routing.
o Send PO to supplier thru fax or e-mail.
o Follow-up acknowledgement and delivery commitment from supplier.
• Expedite and POSTPONE PO as necessary.
• Implement control measures for inventory management in adherence to S&OP demand plan and applied inventory practices.
• Reviews obsolete and slow moving inventory and coordinates for action items/timeline.
• Monitors issuances to production based on monthly consumption and highlights potential variance of actual vs BOM calculated usage [Material Balance].
• Purchasing Savings
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: - College Graduate preferably Degree in Industrial Engineering or 3 years equivalent to work experience - 1-2 years work experience in Materials Planning and background on production planning - Knowledge on purchasing principles - Proficient Oral and Written Communication - Computer literate (MS Office and use of Internet) - With good production planning and scheduling background - Planning, scheduling, inventory and production output oriented