Responsible for monitoring and keeping process stability, with the main objective of reducing rejects material spoilage and necessary output. Responsible for optimizing the injection molding parameters and establish standard/reference parameters for each mold. Assists the Sr. Process Technician in the optimization of output, cycle-time, increase yield and reduction of spoilage. Assists the Mould Maintenance Supervisor for process and/or production validation of molds, checking its conformance to customers’ specification, in the absence of his Superior.
Process Technicians works with the Production Team Leader, Line Technicians and Mold Technicians for the continuous improvement of production efficiency. Optimizes/shortens stabilization process and ensures the effective and efficient use of raw materials.
Monitors & trouble-shoot manufacturing processes, e.g. line rejections, spoilage and formulate short-term and long-term corrective actions to address the problem.
Technical or Vocational Course Graduate.
· Minimum experience of 2-years as process technician and with knowledge in basic injection molding.
· Very good Analytical Skills
· Good Inter Personal Skills
· Proficient in Oral and Written communication
· Basic skills on MS Office
· Can work with extreme pressure and less supervision