Generates unrestricted funds to support Haribon‘s conservation programs and initiatives by developing project proposals and executing fund raising strategies through partnerships with various local and international organizations/corporations .
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Marketing, Sales,
Communication or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable in making fund raising proposals and in creating innovative fundraising schemes.
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, analytical problem solving, negotiation, sales and marketing skills.
- Preferably 1-4 years experience in Fundraising, Marketing/Business Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Is driven, goal-oriented and has initiative
- Willing to travel and/or be assigned in the project site as needed
- Working knowledge in various environmental concepts and issues
- Must have the passion for environment conservation and outdoor activities, including tree planting